Business Development Manager - seatOS
About The Position
seatOS is an end-to-end cloud based transportation platform developed to help transportation operators to gain online visibility, grow their business and update their current and often outdated manual processes. The ticket management system (TMS) is the beating heart of any bus and ferry Operator; managing the availability and setting prices of the Operator’s seat inventory, releasing it for sale based on booking requests through digital and traditional offline sale channels.
Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and generating new leads and positioning seatOS value to Transportation Operators (in your market) and completing business development activities to acquire new clients.
What will you do ?
- Utilize existing networks and existing Traveler's operators to generate new leads
- Educate and inform new prospects about seatOS’s features & benefits
- Source opportunities via inbound enquiries and outbound cold calling activities
- Prospect in person, traveling locally and regionally organizing and conducting demonstrations
- Identify key decision makers, uncover business needs & issues and create interest and position seatOS value proposition to convert the sale
- Track and maintain accurate records of your business development activities within our CRM
- Stay on top of current market trends, collect features, localization requirements and competitive landscape. Describe local market needs to Management and Product Owner
- Locally assist in launch and product integration and testing
- Post Sale account ownership & management; ensure your clients understand how to fully utilize features
- Provide continuing post sale support and training; share new product features
- Demonstrable aptitude for sales
- Driven and tenacious approach to achieving sales targets
- Act and execute faster
- Passionate drive to understand and solve customer’s needs
- Excited to help drive change, entrepreneurial spirit
- Organizational skills & priority setting
- Excellent english and Local language (mandatory)
- Confident in public speaking / presentations and conducting seminars
- Experience in SaaS / ERP Sales highly desirable