Onboarding & Integration Specialist - seatOS
About The Position
SeatOS is an end-to-end cloud based transportation platform developed to help transportation operators to gain online visibility, grow their business and update their current and often outdated manual processes. The ticket management system (TMS) is the beating heart of any bus and ferry Operator; managing the availability and setting prices of the Operator’s seat inventory, releasing it for sale based on booking requests through digital and traditional offline sale channels.
Travelier is the world leader in online ground and sea transportation services, provided to customers and partners in nearly 149 countries around the world, through leading brands: Bookaway, Getbybus, 12Go, Plataforma 10 and Sisorg; a leading Latin American TMS SaaS platform.
Onboarding Specialist is responsible for owning and managing the customer onboarding process for new customers, from Customer’s commitment stage, the very beginning of the post contracting welcome activities through to product activation.
What will you do ?
- Work with the sales team, supporting the pre-sale process when needed and ensuring the transition from prospect to activation is seamless.
- Plan the product integration strategy with stakeholders to minimize integration times.
- Test and troubleshoot the client’s implementation, providing feedback to the client’s team.
- Work closely with seatOS Product Owners and to escalate custom requests or technical issues and follow them up until resolution.
- Track customer interactions within CRM, providing visibility on the status of needs and issues
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps.
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure.
- Contribute to the improvements of the product integration methodology.
- Motivate customers to act autonomously and proactively to ensure successful deployment over e-mail and phone.
- Develop training and onboarding materials for new customers
- Educate and inform new prospects and existing customers about seatOS’s features & benefits
- Stay on top of current market trends, collect features, localization requirements and competitive landscape. Describe local market needs to Management and Product Owner
- Provide continuing post sale support and training; share new product features
- Understand & communicate technical concepts in simple lay terms clearly to customers
- Methodical and organized, always aware of what’s next on your list and prioritize these daily
- Patience and understanding is key in helping customers understand new concepts and technology
- You enjoy solving problems and working with various stakeholders to deliver solutions
- Passionate drive to understand and solve customer’s needs
- Excited to help drive change, entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent english and Local language (mandatory)
- Experience in SaaS / ERP Sales highly desirable