Senior Data Product Manager
About The Position
Travelier, formerly known as Bookaway Group, is a travel-tech company, revolutionizing ground and sea transportation for travelers. Travelier’s network of digital platforms allows customers to instantly buy intercity tickets to ferries, buses, and trains in local markets which can be usually complex, enabling stress-free travel across the globe.
We're looking for a Data Product Manager to join our new core R&D organization, Travelier Connect. Data is at the heart of all our processes. In this role, you will own two main data-related aspects:
- Our internal data platform - the pipeline and API that collects data from across the entire group into our data warehouses.
- Our data products - our data science and machine learning teams are utilizing our vast amounts of data to optimize our business outcomes and enable new initiatives.
- Data platform ownership: own the continued development of our data platform, and adapt it to new partners and analyst needs.
- Data science and machine learning products: own our data solutions, discover new possible initiatives, and drive impact.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Own the full product lifecycle, from ideation to deployment and post-launch analysis.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work effectively with teams within and outside the group, as well as external suppliers and vendors.
- Feedback & Iteration: Collect and implement feedback from internal teams and external partners to refine our data tools.
- 5+ years of experience as a data product manager
- Strong grasp of data science, ML models, APIs, data modeling, and validation.
- Analytical thinking as well as a business mindset.
- Some data background - ideally as a data scientist or analyst.
- Experience or keen interest in the travel sector. Or in other words - you like traveling and exploring new places.
- Exceptional communication skills and great English. You'll be a bridge between tech and business.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial attitude, with the ability to work independently and make informed decisions.